Farming Australia – Who we are
Farming Australia is a website created by Phillip Silver to help farmers seek employment in Australia, and to assist Australian farmers (by matching) to fill a skills shortage. Phillip Silver and Associates has law firms with established offices in both South Africa and Australia.
- Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales (Australia)
- Australian Registered Migration Agent (MARN-0957639)
Phillip Silver is a Registered Migration Agent (MARN:0957639) and based in
Sydney. Phillip is the founding partner of the well established law firms
Phillip Silver and Associates in Johannesburg, South Africa and Sydney,
Phillip is a solicitor and has been practicing as a lawyer since 1990. Phillip is admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa and as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia.
Larry Frankel (Bachelor of Accounting Science, MBA)
Larry Frankel has 25+ years’ experience and manages our Agriculture and Technical Trades Division. He has also worked in the Recruitment and Talent Search sector in Australia.
During his career, Larry worked for a business advisory firm of Chartered Accountants with diverse clients and industries, including Farming. He has occupied several Senior Financial & Operational roles within listed Financial Services Groups, locally and abroad including a Global Risk Carrier, where he performed dual role of Company Secretary (for Risk, Audit and Board Committees).
Industry Sectors – Migration, Recruitment, Financial Services, Government IT Infrastructure, Audit & Accounting Services (including the Farming sector)
“Danksy Phillip en sy span kan ons van vooraf weer begin droom, hierdie keer in ŉ land gevestig in sy omgee vir sy mense en waar wet en orde heers.”
André & Bennette Wohlfahrt
“I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your wonderful work in taking us through the involved process of employing Marno in our farming business…”
Director, Neerim High Plains (Pty) Ltd
“I would recommend Phillip Silver & Associates without hesitation to any Rural Business wishing to seek and employ foreign qualified employees.”
Farm Manager, The Rocks Farming Company
Apply for an eligibility assessment to migrate and work in Australia, this includes a consultation (Skype, WhatsApp or Zoom) with Australian Immigration Lawer Phillip Silver (MARN-0957639). There are many complexities associated with migration and we have a deep understanding of the challenges that need to be met.
- We perform a comprehensive Eligibility Assessment to establish whether you meet the Visa criteria to migrate and work in Australia.
- We provide you with a professional CV template for you to complete and upload.
- Once this Assessment has been completed and if successful, we will submit your CV and details to our network of Australian Farmers / Employers.
- We will then assist you with finding a suitable sponsored job in Australia and completing the paperwork and legalities accordingly.
Apply for an Eligibility Assessment