Farming Australia – Who we are
Farming Australia is a website created by Phillip Silver to help farmers seek employment in Australia, and to assist Australian farmers (by matching) to fill a skills shortage. Phillip Silver and Associates has law firms with established offices in both South Africa and Australia.
- Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales (Australia)
- Australian Registered Migration Agent (MARN-0957639)
Phillip Silver is a Registered Migration Agent (MARN:0957639) and based in
Sydney. Phillip is the founding partner of the well established law firms
Phillip Silver and Associates in Johannesburg, South Africa and Sydney,
Phillip is a solicitor and has been practicing as a lawyer since 1990. Phillip is admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa and as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia.
Apply for an eligibility assessment to migrate and work in Australia, this includes a consultation (Skype, WhatsApp or Zoom) with Australian Immigration Lawer Phillip Silver (MARN-0957639). There are many complexities associated with migration and we have a deep understanding of the challenges that need to be met.
- We perform a comprehensive Eligibility Assessment to establish whether you meet the Visa criteria to migrate and work in Australia.
- We provide you with a professional CV template for you to complete and upload.
- Once this Assessment has been completed and if successful, we will submit your CV and details to our network of Australian Farmers / Employers.
- We will then assist you with finding a suitable sponsored job in Australia and completing the paperwork and legalities accordingly.
Apply for an Eligibility Assessment